Thursday, March 6, 2008

A New Addition to the Family

Well, we thought the day would never come. However, now it seems it came so fast. Faitala Joseph Luatua was born 2/16 at 6:39 pm. He weighed 6 lbs 4.9 ounces and was 19.5 inches long. He has been such a blessing in our lives. Lots of work but lots of joy as well. He sure has us wrapped around his finger and he runs the household. We are trying to get him on our schedule instead of us on his but that is not going so well. He loves to be held and on most occasions demands to be held or we have an upset child on our hands. His mommy loves to hold him, therefore has a hard time getting much done at home at this point. Mane was lucky enough to have 2 weeks paternity so we enjoyed having him home. He went back to work this week so its just been Tala and me and we've had a good time so far. I have posted quite a few pictures of him below, we of course think he is the cutest baby in the world. Enjoy the pics!!

1 comment:

Amber Smith Reade said...

OH MY GOSH he is so cute!!!!! I can't wait to see him! I have a present for you that I'd like to bring by. Congrats! He's amazing! :) You are such a cute little mama!